Terms and Conditions
Accentiv (India) Private Limited is a private limited company having CIN – U00063TN2000PTC075891 registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at L M Krishna Building No. 5, Balavinayagar Nagar Main Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106, Tamilnadu, India (hereinafter referred as “Accentiv”).
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
Although Accentiv tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Accentiv does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Accentiv makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. Accentiv makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Accentiv or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Accentiv and Accentiv affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Accentiv makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. ACCENTIV, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. ACCENTIV WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF ACCENTIV HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Accentiv controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Accentiv. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Accentiv is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Currently following third party links are being used in the web site and Accentiv may add further links, if necessary in future: WordPress.com; WordPress Stats; WordPress.com Single Sign On; Amazon Web Services (AWS); Google Analytics for Firebase; Google Analytics with anonymized IP; Google Analytics Advertising Reporting Features; Google Analytics Demographics and Interests reports; Mobclix; MOBIYO; MobFox; Mobysign; mobalo; MobPro; mobusi; Mobilewalla; Mobsuccess; Mobkoi; MobileFuse; Google Ad Manager; Google Ad Manager Audience Extension; Mobile Journey; Google Optimize ; Google Optimize 360; YouTube Analytics and Reporting API; Google Optimize ; Google Optimize 360.
- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Accentiv or have been licensed to Accentiv by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Accentiv retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Accentiv or used under licence by Accentiv affiliates.
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Accentiv grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The Accentiv and all products and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Accentiv or its affiliates. Accentiv trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not an Accentiv product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
- Accentiv does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Accentiv becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Accentiv will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Accentiv deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Accentiv will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Accentiv will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
Unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your username and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Accentiv and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
Accentiv reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
Accentiv may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- Accentiv may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Accentiv may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Chennai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Manish Chanana
Address: L M Krishna Building No. 5, Balavinayagar Nagar Main Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106, Tamilnadu, India