WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Accentiv’ India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to Digital rewards issuance and distribution. As a reputed Digital rewards & loyalty software company, Accentiv’ India has managed several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. We offer our products and services to our diverse portfolio of 250+ clients which include all the 4 types of beneficiaries i.e., customers, channel partners, influencers and employees. We delivered more than 8 million digital rewards in the year 2021.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
Help to set up, maintain and frequently update the product database, with the most up to date information and help to reduce the conversion time for products, by providing real time information regarding the products.
The main responsibilities are:
- (Detailed job description)
- Sourcing new merchants and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership
terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted
- Negotiate and finalize deals with merchants/partners that benefit the company.
Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places for business.
- Act as a single point of contact, facilitator and often times decision-maker for alliance
- Responsible for identifying and tracking overall risks, issues and actions and for driving them
- High level and detailed project planning and tracking including timeline, quality, scope,
resources, dependencies – both in the context of technical or business / procurement activities.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
Requirements: (Sample data given below)
- Post Graduate degree in Business Management or MBA
- 8-10 years+ work-experience in merchant alliances & sales.
- Deep Domain understanding
- Good amount of knowledge about market, broad and deep external relationship with the
merchants, understand their challenges and customer requirements.
- Good in communication
- Good team player,
EXPECTED START DATE
N.A. (Add if required)