WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Accentiv’ India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfilment. As a reputed full-service rewards & loyalty company, Accentiv’ India manages several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. We deliver loyalty software and solutions for our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Our solutions include channel/ customer/ influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward programs. We deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for our 250+ clients every year.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
You are responsible in managing the Clients’ Operational SLAs with respect to Order Fulfillment TAT, Report Management, Query Response/Resolution, Escalation Management, Coordination with Client and Internal SPOCs for operational requirements, optimal utilization of resources.
The main responsibilities are:
- − To ensure the Client order files are Processed within the agreed TAT of the client.
- − To ensure sharing of Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Reports in the agreed frequency in an accurate manner. (client Dispatch reports, digital order reports, etc..)
- − Able to manage the Configuration of New client on boarding activity in digital platform ( New program creation, Email, SMS communication templates)
- − Managing of Focus ERP application and digital voucher platform(Ticket Xpress)
- − Conducting week on week reconciliation for orders received from various programs
- − Accelerate data maturity by improving the accuracy, visibility and clarity required in digital business
- − Troubleshooting digital order processing related Complaints on timely manner and corrective actions are taken
- − Ensure error free configuration by conducting regular reviews
- − Regular interaction with other dept for smooth process
- − Preparation of Process documentation and maintaining Checklist, Tracker etc
2 WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
- − Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any discipline.
- − 3-4 years of data management experience in similar industry.
- − Technical Skill – Good in MS Excel. Good working knowledge in MS office.
- − Technical Skill – Good working experience in digital tool and troubleshooting.
- − Ability to understand digital tool and plan work and meet deadlines.
- − Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve the desired results.
- − Fluent in English Communication skills both written and oral, Hindi & other language optional.
- − Able to manage multiple-task, Workload and priorities.
- − Good analytical and problem – Solving skills.
EXPECTED START DATE – Immediate
OTHER DETAILS – N.A.