WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Accentiv’ India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfilment.As a reputed full-service rewards & loyalty company, Accentiv’ India manages several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. We deliver loyalty software and solutions for our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Our solutions include channel/ customer/ influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward programs. We deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for our 250+ clients every year.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
To sustain and grow the business from existing clients by delivering exceptional service – To achieve this through relationship building, regular planning, proactive thinking , strategizing and client competition mapping. To be able to bring in more Business to the company through Upsell/ Cross sell from Existing & New clients.
The main responsibilities are:
- − Devise & implement new marketing initiatives for client loyalty programs.
- − Maintain relationship & grow revenue from the assigned clients. (Upsell/ Cross sell)
- − Ensure the client understands the full potential of Accentiv services and offerings
- − To coordinate with all internal stakeholders to deliver services within the service level
- − Explore Potential Leads and convert them into New Business Opportunities
- − Experience in collaborating with technical team to support program developments is
- − Identify growth opportunities to build existing & new client portfolio
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
- − Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- − 5-8 years of experience in similar industry
- − Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve stretch targets
- − Able to manage multiple-task, Workload and priorities
- − Excellent interpersonal communication
- − Fluent in English, both written and oral
- − Relationship Management with clients and Relationship Building to convert into Business
- − Planning and execution capabilities
- − Client servicing & Operational skills
- − Strong perseverance & Good presentation skills
- − Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of though
- − Good working knowledge in MS office
EXPECTED START DATE