The main responsibilities are:
- To ensure the Orders are fulfilled within the agreed TAT of the client.
- To ensure sharing of Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Reports in the agreed frequency in an accurate manner.
- To ensure complaints are responded and resolved within the agreed timeframe,
- Coordination with Client and Internal SPOCs for timely fulfillment of orders and compliant closure.
- To ensure Optimal utilization of resources by cross-utilizing them to obtain maximum productivity.
- To manage escalations received from the clients/customers in an appropriate manner.
- To ensure the Call centre team is managed well. The Call log reports are monitored, to do regular call audits and share feedback to the resources.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any discipline.
- 3-4 years of experience in Customer Service Industry.
- Client Relationship & inter-personal skills
- Technical ability – Good in MS Excel. Good working knowledge in MS office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve the desired results.
- Able to manage multiple-task, Workload and priorities.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and a regional language.