Motivating the workforce through employee R & R initiatives: FMCG Industry
One of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods company in India initiated several rewards & recognition programs for their employees to reward them for their various achievements in the company, based on different functions and work levels.
They wanted to implement an umbrella Rewards & Recognition initiative under which all the employee initiatives could be clubbed and a single platform be created for the employees where they would be motivated & incentivized for their performance.
- To enhance the experience of the employees by having a centralized program with easy processes that would offer rewards & privileges to them
- To provide a single platform for the managers to create more employee rewards & recognition initiatives in the future, under the umbrella initiative
- Campaign management as per the various initiatives for the employees in order to motivate them to participate
- Conceptualizing and development of program communication and collaterals
- Conceptualizing, planning and managing relationship building initiatives
- Points management
- Exhaustive and relevant redemption catalogue management
- Data analysis in order to establish relevant member insights to improve the overall program performance
- Higher number of redemptions were observed with higher point value
- Better control over the redemptions
- Higher traffic was observed on the program micro-site during the campaign roll-outs
- Level of program participation of the employees increased
- As a ripple effect, other sub-arms of the organization are also considering rolling out similar umbrella employee Rewards and Recognition campaign in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka
Contact us to find out how we can help your organisation reach, recognize, reward and retain your customers, channel partners and employees.